Monday, August 24, 2009

menus

So, I've decided to start writing down recipes because I'm going to forget them and when it's late at night and I'm sick of my job, I entertain the idea that I am going to write a cookbook one day. Also, today my cousin's wife posted her video submission for the Next Food Network Star and I'm totalyl jealous.

Maybe I'll save some here. Tonight's masterpiece:
ground turkey
shredded carrots
chopped scallions
teriyaki sauce
ice burg lettuce leaves

brown the turkey with a teaspoon (ish) of extra virgin olive oil. add the veggies and 1/4c water. let veggies get tender (4ish minutes). cover with foil and turn heat down to med-low. let water be absorbed and veggies get soft. add teriyaki sauce to taste and heat til warmed through. scoop onto lettuce leaves and ENJOY! yum yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment